Pampering Self Products Review!

     Pampering Self Products was kind enough to send me a few of their products to try out! I was soooo excited to review and receive their products! (they are on etsy and have a website
https://www.pamperingselfproducts.com/ ) They sent me two lip balms- chocolate Orange and Jelly Bean Strawberry, They sent me soap to try out called " Neon Monkey Farts" and it is one of my favorites!, a body wash called "Hey You", and last but definitely not least they sent me a solid lotion bar called "Hello Sugar". Here are my honest thoughts and opinions:

Chocolate Orange flavored lip balm:
     I am beyond impressed with this balm! it smells just like it's name and makes me feel like I am eating these orange flavored chocolates I used to eat as a child. What I love most about this product is that it melts immediately once I put it on my lips and has a long lasting scent. It also feels a bit like a scrub which was new for me and I love it! I have been using this lip balm for about a week and it hasn't made a dent in the product I have left! at first I was hesitant about the flavor because I am not a huge fan of orange, but I saw chocolate in the name and got super excited because who doesn't love chocolate:) The cap also has a little clip that can be attached to a purse or anything you want to clip it on. There is nothing I had a problem with while using this product and it went on nicely and also moisturized just as well or even more than other balms I use! I give this product a 10/10.

Jelly Bean Strawberry flavored lip balm:
     This balm made my lips feel so nice and nourished! the flavor definitely matches it's name, It smells and tastes just like a strawberry jelly bean. This balm is a bit smoother than the chocolate orange balm but still goes on just as nice. The flavor doesn't last as long as the other balm they sent me but I don't mind. The packaging on both is very nice and they even have a little picture of what the flavor name is! The chocolate orange balm has a few orange slices with chocolate drizzle on it, and the jelly bean strawberry balm has a little strawberry on it! I did not have any problems while using this balm so I give it a 10/10.

Neon Monkey Farts soap:
     I am IN LOVE with this soap! it is so fun and smells just like I would imagine monkey farts to smell like (not literally lol). When I received all these products I could smell them all the way from outside the box and I knew that I was going to love these products already! The soaps delicious scent flew all across my room for two days and I couldn't have been happier. When I used the soap it lathered up nicely and made my body smell so good that even my mom asked what I put on. The appearance is stunning and obviously took a lot of time and effort because it is all colors of the rainbow! there is blue, green, purple, pink, and orange!. It is so stunning and I will have pictures of it at the end of the post. I give this product an 11/10!!!!

Hey You body wash:  
     This body wash is so stunning and makes me feel like a princess! It is pink and has sooo many sparkles in it which is so gorgeous. The scent smells a bit floral to me and I honestly couldn't be more pleased. It is a great size and has a long lasting scent. It also lathers very well. After using this body wash I instantly feel nourishment when washed off which is a need for me because my skin is very dry, especially coming out of the shower. I give this wash a 10/10.

Hello Sugar lotion bar:
     I was so surprised to see this in the package but so pleased! I haven't seen many people make this product and it is very good for on the go and when you feel like you need a little boost of nourishment. When I come out of the shower is is essential for me to moisturize my body. I have an issue with getting lotion on the front of my hands because everything I touch then gets greasy or slippery, so I usually just apply on the back of my hands. So when I was applying this I had no problems because it is a bar and is in a deodorant- like container. The only problem I have with this product is it takes a few swipes to get some product out and since my skin is so sensitive it turned a bit red. It is not heavy and is definitely not greasy. I give this product a 9/10

I am very very pleased with all the products they sent me and it was so so generous! I am so thankful and I am happy to say that I have added these into my everyday products! If I had to pick two products, I would have to choose the chocolate orange lip balm and the monkey farts soap! I would totally recommend this brand and all the products they sent me to review are top notch and totally worth it.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤