Autograph Collecting Tips: In Person

I have been an autograph collector since 2016 and since then I have picked up a few tips for getting autographs in person! Here are some different ways to meet celebrities/get autographs and tips for how to obtain an autograph in each event.

Concert Meet & Greet: If you purchase VIP for a concert, most of the time it will include an autograph. You can still try to get the celebrity to sign something for you during the meet & greet / photo op, but this will be difficult. The security at the venue usually doesn't allow artist to sign and if they see you holding something to get signed, they will most likely tell you no. Smaller venues have less security so it will be easier to achieve there. I would suggest just make sure you have something ready to sign when you walk up so you don't take too long. My mom was able to get Daya's autograph because she got an index card out of her purse without anyone noticing and Daya generously signed it.

Radio Station M&G: Check your favorite radio station's social media pages and website as often as possible, they always have in-studio performances and meet & greets you can win passes to. These are also a great way to get autographs! Radio stations usually don't care about autographs. Once it is time to meet the celebrity, I usually get in the back of the line, meet the celebrity, and don't leave! Most people leave after that, but I wait around until the meet & greet is over and then walk back up and ask for an autograph. It usually works. The radio station people might ask you to leave, but I usually leave my bag in the back so I have an excuse to stay. Make sure to be polite! 

Running into celebrities randomly: I live in Nashville, so there are a bunch of celebrities around here. I always carry blank index cards and a sharpie in my purse just in case I run into anyone. I recommend doing that because you never know who you'll meet and you have something to get signed! Even if you don't live in a state where many celebrities are, this is still good in case you travel somewhere where you can run into people. Make sure to be polite if you just see someone in your city and approach them in a kind way.

If you have any questions, comment below and I'll answer them! Hope this helps :)

-Olivia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!