Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Hello everyone! I have recently been obsessed with macaroons and recently came across this amazing company called Paztreez! They were so kind and I was able to get a box to review! They have a wide variety of flavors but I finally decided on trying raspberry, blueberry, cherry, and strawberry. These macaroons are gluten-free, dairy-free, and under 50 calories each. These aren't just ordinary macaroons, these are filled with jam instead of cream. Every macaroon is baked upon order and arrives a few days later! These make great gifts for any occasion.



  • Raspberry: This was SO delicious! The outer shell had a great crunch and texture. These are baked perfectly! The filling was probably the best part, filled with delicious raspberry jam. I really loved the taste, I could not stop eating this!
  • Blueberry:  The jam had a very vibrant blueberry taste, it tasted just like fresh blueberries. 


  • Cherry: I personally love almost everything cherry flavored, so I was super excited to try this.  It has a gooey filling with a yummy fruity flavor, it was great!


  • Strawberry: I shared it with my family and they all loved it. I have tried a few strawberry macaroons, but this was my favorite!

My favorite has to be the raspberry, but I love them all! There is nothing to complain about. I love this company and I highly recommend it! It's definitely worth your money! I am very impressed with the packaging and the freshness of the macaroons! My package also came in two days, which is a big plus. You get a lot for your money, so make sure to place an order at Pastreez.com !



    Comments

    1. Hi There ! Anthony from Pastreez :)

      So Glad you loved it guys. Dear readers, feel free to ask me anything here we're always happy to share !

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

    Pampering Self Products Review!