Vintage Lip Smackers Review

     Hey guys, it's Giana here! I am going to be reviewing lip smacker products. I am a huge lip smacker collector and I have recently started to collect vintage ones from back in the day. Most of my collection consists of the older flavors. In the 1970's the cosmetic company, Bonne Bell created Lip Smacker lip balms. Lip smackers were made for teenagers and were a big hit then, and still are today. These are my thoughts on the smackers I own...

     The Strawberry flavor is one of the most loved and popular lip smacker flavors. I personally love the flavor, but not as much as some of the others. This flavor tastes and smells just like real strawberries, but has it's own little unique kick to it. It has an amazing shine and the scent lasts on your lips for hours. I love the design and the creative funky lettering. The kid friendly packaging definitely intrigued me. I would rate this smacker 9.5/10.



    The Mango flavor is a very fun scented flavor. It has the secret lip smacker original scent to it that every smacker has. This magnificent scent fulfills all of my mango fantasies. I have never tried a mango but this flavor definitely makes me feel like I have. This stunning smacker has a10/10. 
citrusy packaging and has green, red, and purple letters which matches the main background color perfectly. I would rate this smacker 10/10.



    This Kiwi flavored smacker is perfect for when you want to put on something simple. It is lightly scented, and the scent lasts for a couple of hours. If you are not in the mood for something strong, this is definitely your go-to flavor. It has a fruity scent and smells just like the actual fruit. The packaging is light green and has the same letter font as the other lip balms of it's time. This unique flavor is definitely one of my favs. I would rate this smacker 10/10.


    This watermelon flavored smacker is perfect for the summertime. Whether your spending time on the beach enjoying the breeze and the waves, or sitting around dreaming of warm summer days. This flavor will definitely fulfill your summer needs. I love watermelon and the flavor always reminds me of happy times. The scent is a bit light but I enjoy it very much. This scent reminds me of the kiwi scent, but they have their differences. The packaging is very unique and the color schemes match perfectly. They used pink, light green, and purple with the dark green background which helps the other colors stand out. I absolutely love how the actual lip balm color is pink, and the packaging color is dark green. I imagine it the other way around but I am very pleased with how they designed this lip smacker. I would rate this smacker 10/10.


    This vanilla flavored smacker is a necessity for anyone's collection. Vanilla is a beloved flavor all around the world and is used in many products, such as beauty products. I am not a huge fan of the vanilla scent but this lip smacker has opened my eyes. It smells so delicious and reminds me of winter. Although this flavor is not one of my favorite flavors, it is starting to grow on me. I love the color scheme they have picked (purple, light green, and red). I have not one negative thing to say about this balm. I rate this smacker 9.5/10.



    This tropical punch flavored smacker is without a doubt a bold one. It smells just like fruit punch and has a very strong scent. If you are feeling adventurous this smacker is the one for you.Personally, the scent is a bit strong for me, but it all depends on my mood that day. I use this scent a lot and it has become one of my favorites. The packaging has a dark pink base, with light blue, orange, light green, pink letters. This smacker is very unique in a fantastic way. I would rate this smacker 9.5/10.




                     We apologize for the low quality photos. We are trying to fix the problem.

                                                         Thank you for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!