Jersey Shore Cosmetics Organic Lip Balms Review

Hello everyone! I recently got a generous amount of lip balm from Jersey Shore Cosmetics. I am a huge fan of lipstick and lip balm so this was a very exciting success for me. I have been using the product for awhile now and I am in love with it and how it makes my lips feel. They sent me four different balms. Grape, Mint, Royal Chocolate, and their new flavor (which is my favorite) Bulgarian Rose. I will review each and every one with my most honest opinions...

Grape
   This flavor matches it's name. I am not normally a huge fan of the flavor grape because it reminds me of the grape liquid medicine I used to take as a kid, but I was taken by surprise with this lip balm. It smells delicious and it is not too overpowering. When I put it on my lips I immediately feel nourishment and the smell is faint but there. The product is not as glossy as the others which is good for when you just want something little on. The only thing is the product is a little sticky but once you move your lips around a little bit it becomes less sticky. I would give this product a 9/10.

Mint
   Mint is one of my favorite flavors and I could never go wrong putting it on. I was super excited to try this flavor and it definitely passed the test. It smells so fresh. The scent is a bit strong but mint is a strong flavor so I don't mind. Like all the other balms, it is extremely nourishing. The only thing is that for a few minutes my lips burn after putting it on. The packaging is very fun and it makes me want to use it even more. I would give this product an 8/10.

Royal Chocolate
   When I think of chocolate, the first thing that pops in my head is Hershey chocolate bars which are not my favorite and they make me sick every time I eat one. This balm does not remind me of that at all so I was immediately pleased. It smells like chocolate but has a certain essence and kick to it which I love. It is very nourishing on my lips and I use it more as an everyday balm because it doesn't look as shiny as some of the others I own. This is a long lasting product and I have used it for months and it hasn't made a dent. Also, when I eat, the lip balm remains on my lips and I like to think of it as a shield for my lips. When I go in the cold my lips get very dry so this shield definitely helps in the frigged months. I give this product a 10/10.

Bulgarian Rose 
    I cannot rave enough about this product and how much of an improvement I see in my lips. The packaging has more of a matte ans soft feel more so than the others I received. I am such a huge fan of everything rose scented so this product definitely had an advantage. This balm has a long lasting rose scent that I have never smelled before. It is a little strong for my liking but I put on layers and layers so if you do not prefer a strong smell I recommend putting on only one coat of it. I wake up using this balm and go to bed using it and my lips feel amazing and nourished. I have a problem with dry lips and they also get red very often but I put on this balm and a little Vaseline around the top of my lip and it helps a lot. I give this product a 10/10.

     I want to say that this was so fun for me and I told all my friends about these products and they even purchased a few! I am beyond happy to add balms that actually help and make a difference on my lips to my routine. Thank you Jersey Shore Cosmetics for sending me such a generous amount of balms! Here are some pictures of the products... -Giana



Make sure to follow us on our Instagram page! @TwoYoungHeartsBlog
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!