Royal Belle Beauty Products Review

     I just recently got in the mail three lip balms from Royal Belle Beauty! I was very intrigued with all the stuff on their etsy page and they were kind enough to send me lip balm to review! I have all good things to say about this business! Here are my honest thoughts and opinions:

Chocolate Lip Balm
     This lip balm tastes just like chocolate (obviously) but it reminds me of taking a huge bite of a chocolate bar and having leftover chocolate on my lips. When I smell this balm I smell coconut oil a little more than I do chocolate, but when I put it on my lips it tastes more like chocolate. The thing I worry about when putting on dark lip balm (especially brown) is that my lips will be tinted that dark color. But with this balm my lips were not tinted brown! it just looked glossy which I like:) The packaging is very pretty and organized with a brown snowflake on it. The balm glides across my lips very smoothly and I feel like I get a great amount of moisture and shine. I rate this balm 9/10. I give it a 9 because I think it should smell a bit more like chocolate but I am still very pleased.

Mango Lip Balm
     I am very pleased with this balm! it reminds me a lot of a favorite balm I had as a child that had princess Ariel on it, it brings back fond memories of my childhood days and taking that lip balm everywhere I went even though they were not that long ago. Anyways, the formula is phenomenal and moisturizes very well:) the scent did not last as long as the others, but the actual balm stayed on (just not the scent for a long time). The color is a light orange and does not show up orange, it applies smoothly and has a nice shine finish to it. I would give this balm a 10/10 and will be using this more because I see a benefit in my lips:)

Strawberry Lip Balm
     This is definitely my favorite balm in this package! it tastes like a strawberry milkshake with a little kick of a chupa chup strawberry flavored lollipop, or even strawberry milk! but the bottom line is that this balm is amazing! after using all these balms my lips are not dry and the coconut oil that is in them definitely helps with moisture. The color is very natural looking and is a medium shade of pink and seriously looks like chocolate milk. I give this balm a 10/10! The smell is amazing

     It was so nice for Royal Belle Beauty Products to send me lip balms to review! I am so thankful to be able to review such great products that end up really working for my skin. If you would like to try any of these products you can check them out on etsy at... www.etsy.com/shop/royalbellestudios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!