Victoria Bath Company Product Review

     Victoria bath company was nice enough to send me some products to review and I couldn't be more excited! They sent me two soaps and two lip balms to try out. Here are my honest opinions and thoughts below:

Blueberry lip balm
     I have never seen a blueberry scented/flavored lip balm so I was very excited to try this out! This was the first product I wanted to try out and I am so pleased! The formula is very nice and smooth and is not too thick which is an added bonus because I am not a huge fan of thick lip products. The scent surprisingly lasts awhile! at first I expected it not not have a strong scent but it smells and tastes just like a blueberry muffin and I just want to eat it! the color is a light blueish purple. This balm shines for a bit but I notice that a few minutes later it dries on my lips. I think it sinks into my lips or something because this never happened to me before but I like it! I give this balm a 10/10 and totally recommend it for any blueberry fan!

Blueberry soap
     This soap was very nice to use in the shower or in the bath if you want a nice lather. The color is a mix of purples and possibly a blue but I see purple. The formula is very nice and the slice of soap lasted a while and I still have a lot left! I use it for my body and for my hands. The scent does not last awhile after I get out of the shower but it is very faint so if you like faint scents this is awesome for you! I give this soap a 9.5/10

Coffee Cake lip balm 
      When I saw this balm in the package I jumped for joy because I LOVE coffee (especially Starbucks coffee) so I couldn't wait to try this out. It tasted and smelled just like deliciousness and kept my cravings at bay until I could get my morning caramel frappe. I give this balm a 10/10, It was also very lightly scented which I liked:)

Coffee Cake soap
     This soap is heavenly and a must need in your shower! It is so nice in the shower because it acts as a scrub. It made my body feel so nice and silky when my body needed a little extra TLC. The soap has such a pretty appearance and has all the shades of brown and I can't say enough on how pretty it looks. I give soap a 10/10.

      I am overall very pleased with all these products! I am super impressed by the coffee cake soap because of how nice it felt on my skin. I also really like the blueberry lip balm! I don't have many blueberry flavored things so it was new! Thank you so much Victoria bath company! If you would like to try out any of these products or others from this company they have an Etsy page! https://www.etsy.com/shop/VictoriaBathCompany?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!