All About Beads 6 Product Review

     All About Beads 6 was kind enough to send me some of their products to review! as you can tell they don't only make balms, candles, and scrubs they also make cool beaded things! In the package I got two lip scrubs in the vanilla and mint flavor, an unscented lip balm, a sugar cookie candle, and also a vanilla scented body scrub! I am so excited to share my opinions on these products!

Vanilla lip scrub 
     I love how this scrub makes my lips feel! it tastes just like vanilla and leaves my lips feeling nice and fresh. I love using this scent before I go to bed because it is not too strong. Before bed I do not like putting on strong scents so after this scrub I topped it off with the unscented lip balm that I also received! I give this product a 10/10!

Mint lip scrub
     I am a huge fan of all things mint so I was so happy to receive this! I love all things Christmas related so I cannot wait to use this scrub at Christmas time. Just like the vanilla scrub, my lips felt nice and fresh after using it. I can feel the difference of before and after and I can tell that my lips were smoother and all the dry/dead skin came off. I use this scrub in the morning to give me a minty boost right before I start my day:) I give this product 10/10 also!

Unscented lip balm
     I was a bit on edge of how I would feel about this balm since it is unscented but I actually enjoy it a lot! The formula is great and that's really all that matters! It glides right on my lips and I have no difficulty applying it. The balm lasts for a pretty long time on my lips (a few hours). I have never had an unscented lip balm before so I am happy I have a great first impression on it! I give this product a 10/10. Like I said before, the formula is great and it works really well on my lips so I totally recommend it!

Sugar Cookie Candle
     I LOVE THIS CANDLE SOOO MUCH! Like I said before I love Christmas and my room smelled just like Christmas and got me in the Christmas spirit! the scent is sooooooooo amazing and strong once it has been burning for awhile. I will totally be buying another one of these candles once this one runs out! I give this candle an 11/10!!

Vanilla Body Scrub
     I was not a huge fan of the scent at first but once I used it my body was so nice and soft and had a nice after residue to it which I loved:) I have a lot of product left so I am happy I still can get a lot more use out of it! I give this product a 9/10.

It was so nice to receive all these products! They were so sweet and I really hope they make more products in the future:) If you would like to buy these products you can check them out on etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllAboutBeads6?ref=search_shop_redirect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!