Twist Of A Rose Crafts product review

I had the opportunity to review Twist Of A Rose Crafts products! I absolutely LOVED everything they sent me and I am super happy to have been able to review them. In the package I received a "hello sugar" lotion, "forever red" lotion bar, "pina colada" lip scrub, and last but not least a "vanilla almond" lotion bar! I had such a fun time reviewing them so here are my honest thoughts and opinions...

Hello Sugar lotion
     I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LOTION! It smells so delicious and I use it every morning! it smells just like I would imagine sugar would smell like! I say this because sugar does not have a strong scent. It is very easy to apply and is not chunky no matter how much I use. The only thing is that the scent does not last as long as I would like it to. The size she sent me is so cute and I even travel with it! Once I run out of this lotion I am definitely buying a new one because I can happily say that I have added this to my favorite/most used products! I give this product a 15/10!!!!!

Forever red and vanilla almond solid lotion bars
     I love this! I have not had the best experience with solid lotion bars but I was very impressed with the two I received. When I tried to push up the vanilla almond the product flew up and I could not figure out how to push it down without breaking it lol. I ended up putting it all over my body until the product that was pushed up was on my body. I could not push it down because it melts very fast especially when heat is applied. Overall, the scents were amazing and they small just like their names! I like to use this product right when I get out of the shower. The only thing is it leaves a little bit of a greasy residue after putting it on but I honestly don't mind because of how much I love it! I give these two amazing products a 10/10.

Pina Colada lip scrub
     I am so impressed by this product! The ingredient they put in to exfoliate the lips is so soft and not at all hard and damaging to the lips like other scrubs. It leaves a nice shine and healthy look after putting it on which I love! I am not being dramatic, but it feels like I have a baby's lips! they feel so replenished and fresh! It smells just like Pina Colada (obviously) but it is such a delicious scent. Every time I use it, my lips suck up the moisture even if I use it an hour or something after. My lips never fail to soak up this product. I give this product a 13/10!!!

     I had such a fun time trying out all these products. It makes it even more enjoyable when the product actually benefits your skin because you want to see what your skin will look like after using it for a certain amount of time. I was not expecting to receive all the products that I did but I am incredibly grateful and happy that I found more products too add to my skincare. I want to thank Jolene for being quick to respond and for sending me all these products especially! I know our blog is not huge yet, but with more products to review we get more viewers and interest! If you have any questions about these products or any other products I reviewed, don't hesitate to ask! -   Giana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!