Charlie Puth & Hailee Steinfeld concert review

I was able to go to Charlie Puth's tour when it came to my city a few weeks ago and I wanted to share my review of the show!
I wasn't planning on going to his show, but when I heard Hailee Steinfeld was going to be his opening act, I knew I had to go! Being the huge Hailee Steinfeld fan I am, I decided to get Hailee VIP meet & greet package.
I had an amazing time getting to meet Hailee and right after her meet & greet we headed to our seats. Hailee is an amazing performer and will never disappoint. She was the opening act, so her set was shorter, but she was outstanding. Her setup was not huge, but very simple. She came out with just a few backup dancers, but blew everyone away. She is a true performer and lit up the entire stage.

Shortly after, Charlie Puth came on. He had a really long, dramatic intro to introduce his first song. The opening was well done, but the first thing that stood out when he came on stage was the very obvious fact that he was lip syncing. He was very off of the song and it just didn't look right. After the first song, he got better, but never stopped lip syncing. In my opinion, he didn't light up the stage like Hailee. I didn't come to see him necessarily, but it was disappointing. He is way too good of a singer to be lip syncing. I eventually got over that, but I wasn't entertained by his show itself. After the first 20 minutes of the show, we decided to leave. He isn't a bad performer, but his show wasn't as entertaining as I was hoping. Almost everyone around me was enjoying his performance, so maybe it was just me, but overall I did have a good night getting to hang out with my friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!