Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Sara Happ Cosmetics was so nice and sent me some products to review for you! Taking care of your lips are so important and these products should definitely used in your daily routine.
I'm going to start by saying that these are easily some of my favorite products! I also love the packaging - it's simple but very pretty!
I started off by using the lip scrub to exfoliate. The scent I tried is brown sugar and I'm obsessed! I love the fruity scents, but this is so much better! I applied a small amount of the lip scrub and left it on for about two minutes. When I took it off I could immediately see results! It really exfoliated my lips and made them feel so smooth.
After I used the Sara Happ Lip Scrub, I used the Lip Slip. The Lip Slip is a hydrating lip gloss with an amazing scent. A lot of lip glosses have to continuously be reapplied, but this product is so long lasting! It's also not very sticky like most lip glosses.
After trying these products from Sara Happ Cosmetics, my lips look amazing! I definitely recommend trying out Sara Happ for all of your lip care needs! You can check out their website and buy these amazing products at sarahapp.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!