Jordan Fisher & Jacob Whitesides concert and meet & greet experience

   In Summer 2016, my radio station, 107.5 the River (Nashville), had what they called "River On The Rooftop." Basically they had a mini concert on top of the Hard Rock Cafe. Anyone could watch the show, but you had to win VIP to go on the rooftop and then meet them. They brought Jordan Fisher and Jacob Whitesides to perform. I had suggested that they bring Jordan Fisher and I'm so glad they took my suggestion. After calling for days I finally won the VIP passes! We got to the Hard Rock early and waited, we went upstairs when they let VIP in and we got front row.
   When the show started, Jordan was out first! I was such a fangirl and I sung along to all the songs. I even held up the sign I brought and he kept pointing at it and smiling, he's so sweet!  After Jordan performed I looked through the open area where he walked offstage and he saw me! He waved and I waved back, but I was really embarassed lol.
    Jacob came on and he sang a few more songs than Jordan. He is a very good singer, but I only knew two of his songs. I had printed off a picture for each of them to sign and as he was walking off, I held out my picture and asked him to sign it.
                                                         This is the picture he signed

After that, everyone came up to get autographs. My friend decided to sit down but she came up to get her lanyard signed, which was so cute! Then we went into a room for the meet and greet and waited. As I was getting near the front of the line, I was about to get my picture ready for jordan to sign but the lady who works for the station kept telling me that no autographs were allowed :(

I went up to meet Jordan and he was so nice! I can't explain it, but he was so welcoming. He gave me a big hug and was so excited to see everyone. I talked to him a little, but half of the meet and greet time, I was trying to get my friend to talk to him, but she was so shy. Even though it was very rushed, it was a great meet and greet!

I wasn't as excited to meet Jacob, but I will admit, he was so nice! He was very easy to talk to and after seeing him perform, I realize how talented he is! My friend and I talked to him, but it was so rushed! That is my only complaint for my whole experience.

This was such a fun concert and experience! If you get the chance to go to one of their shows, I would definitely recommend it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!