My Carly Rae Jepsen Meet & Greet experience

   Hello! Welcome to the first real post of our blog! Most of our posts will be longer than this, but since this was 4 years ago, I don't have very many details for this experience. I thought my first post would be great as a throwback, my first ever meet & greet! This was near the beginning of 2013 when Carly Rae Jepsen was the opening act for Justin Bieber on his tour.
   Four years ago my dad and I were coming home and we were listening to our radio. The station, i106 had just finished playing her new song Call Me Maybe and was talking about a contest to meet her. I immediately wanted to enter so a few hours later we had got ready to call. This was my first ever radio contest so of course I was excited, but my parents gave me the whole talk about how many people enter these, so don't be disappointed if you don't win. I completely understood and then the contest started. We were all calling and the first time I tried, my phone picked up and I was the winner! I was so excited and I handed the phone to my mom so she could be the one to give them our info. I even told my teacher and she made me tell the class about the experience.
    I was so excited so of course I had to get her a gift lol! I bought her bracelets and necklaces and made her a letter, just like any little girl would do.
    We went to downtown Nashville and the event was being held in this building that I think was a restaurant but was rented out for the event. We were the first ones there and then the line started to build. We got out lanyards and went in. We sat down and waited for a while and then they told us that she was here and made us get in a line. I was freaking out and when I finally got up to her I was nervous but I told her about the gift and we took a picture. I don't remember our conversation but I do remember how much I enjoyed it.

                                                 This is mini Olivia and Carly Rae Jepsen


      They handed out autographed photos (which I love even more now because I am an autograph collector) and then they gave out tickets to the Justin Bieber show that night which I was already going to. It was also my first concert, so it was definitely a big night for me. I really enjoyed her performance and wouldn't stop rambling about how nice she was.


                       I guess it did end up being longer than I thought but I hope you enjoyed!

                                                                      - Olivia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sara Happ Cosmetics: Lip Slip & Lip Scrub Review

Pastreez Macaroon Subscription Box Review ❤

Pampering Self Products Review!